Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you tried Sleep Stories?
11-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Have you tried Sleep Stories?
I was checking out the youtube and came across the concept called sleep stories. In past I was only aware of it for the kids. But learned that with good voice narration. The stories can help with the people who have the sleep issues in their adult period.

There is also one app named "Calm" that has the sleep stories.

Have you tried sleep stories for the sleep issues?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Have you tried Sleep Stories?
I haven't but now I know about them I think I might look into it more. I can always get to sleep at night but I don't always stay asleep. I might wake after a couple of hours and then find it hard to get back again.
11-07-2018, 04:37 PM
I have those sleep issues which lead me to search for something like this. Stepher fry and few others like tamara levitt have the voice for the stories. So it's worth listening.
11-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Ive never heard of these till you guys posted about it, Im curious by nature so I checked both of those people out on youtube, I like Stephen Fry the best, I think I could get into these. But I couldnt find as many done by him as her. I found alot of interviews with him

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Try tamara levitt, her voice is good too. She seems to be doing the sleep stories for years. Here's one youtube video of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToicYcHIOU