Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you trust reviews of online sites?
11-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Do you trust reviews of online sites?
I always read them first and then make up my own mind whether to join. I have read some very bad reviews of sites I know to be good so you can't always believe what people say. They might just have a grievance with a site.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: Do you trust reviews of online sites?
Some of the sites have genuine reviews. But some reviews are made up. And people tend to believe those stories. you can clearly read through the lines.
11-04-2018, 08:03 PM
yes, I read reviews online and try to make up my mind with it. I know some reviews are fake one just have to be careful with them.
11-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Sometimes, if its a site Ive never seen advertised by others, I might check out what others are saying, but some of my favorite sites other people hate, so you have to take the reviews with a grain of salt, as there will be people out there who just like to cause trouble for a site and post negative comments/reviews

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2018, 01:00 AM
I think some of the reviews on online sites are worth reading. but apart from that i think it's reasonable to make use of the sites which can be good enough to read before buying anything.