Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you male or female?
10-31-2018, 06:02 PM
Are you male or female?
Sometimes it is not clear to me what gender a member is because names from other countries are not used here. Some I can tell but there are a few here I have no idea.
I am female as I think most of you know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Are you male or female?
Female, I would think it would be obvious as it says ms, but I still have people call me dude lol

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2018, 02:19 AM
Female.

Lol. That is funny @msmoneybags. xD
11-01-2018, 03:25 AM
I was astonished when I certain bmf member referred to me as 'he'. I was so much bored despite of me seeing my name as "Ruth" which is definitely a female name in fact its origin in the Bible indicates its a feminine name. He later on said that, Ruth in there country is a male's name.
11-04-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm a female and my moniker is for a feminine name in my country. I noticed there are more females working online than males.
11-05-2018, 12:02 AM
(11-04-2018 08:10 PM)ufan Wrote:  I'm a female and my moniker is for a feminine name in my country. I noticed there are more females working online than males.

I pictured you as a male for some reason so it's nice to know that you are actually female. Smile Yes I think you may be right about more girls being online.
11-05-2018, 12:38 AM
ufan thanks for the clarification, as I too pictured you as a male Smile interesting about the female/male ratio

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2018, 03:53 PM
I am female, I have also had cases of people calling me sir and others dude. Lol.
11-10-2018, 05:34 PM
(11-10-2018 03:53 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  I am female, I have also had cases of people calling me sir and others dude. Lol.

I knew you were female because I have seen your profile picture on other sites. I have also been called Sir before Big GrinBig Grin