Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:17 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is your favorite Soup?
11-01-2018, 03:07 AM
RE: Which is your favorite Soup?
(10-31-2018 05:58 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  To be honest there's only one soup I really don't like and that's tomato soup in tins. I think it reminds me of being ill when I was a child as my mum always gave it to me thinking I liked it!

LOL! For me its chicken noodle soup in a can, thats why my mother gave me, also ginger ale and soda crackers, all three of those just makes me think of a time I didnt feel good

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2018, 03:12 AM
(10-31-2018 07:53 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  I know, most of these I have never heard of, I went to the grocery store today to pick up some squash to make soup but left without them, they are $3.00 for a small squash Sad

Were you making butternut squash soup? Sometimes I make this with frozen squash.
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2018, 04:41 AM
Spider yes I was wanting to Smile Was it squash that you froze? Or can you buy that, If so Ive never seen the frozen kind. I think next year Im going to make it easy on myself and grow my own Smile

11-01-2018, 06:29 AM
I have learned how to make the chicken soup. Also learned some of the spanish soup in the process. It seems like not that easy though.
11-01-2018, 08:02 AM
(11-01-2018 04:41 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  Spider yes I was wanting to Smile Was it squash that you froze? Or can you buy that, If so Ive never seen the frozen kind. I think next year Im going to make it easy on myself and grow my own Smile

I bought it. I've found it at a few stores, although they tend to not have a wide selection of it.

You can also often substitute a can of pumpkin.
11-01-2018, 02:30 PM
That is true, and with Thanksgiving coming this month, the canned pumpkin will be alot cheaper!

I will have to look for the frozen tho, as Ive never been looking, they might have all kinds of it

11-02-2018, 04:46 AM
We don't have the pumpkin in frozen can here. I am wondering is there any other soup than pumpkin. So I am wondering if there are people who make turkey soups.
11-03-2018, 03:39 AM
(11-02-2018 04:46 AM)overcast Wrote:  We don't have the pumpkin in frozen can here. I am wondering is there any other soup than pumpkin. So I am wondering if there are people who make turkey soups.

There are lots of people making turkey soup right after Thanksgiving Day! It's a good way to use up that turkey carcass.

Any kind of root vegetable soup or one with hearty greens is good for the fall months. Mushrooms are in season too.
11-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Yes Beet and few root vegetables are there. I may have to check the frozen section of mall. Hopefully I can find something for winter.
11-10-2018, 03:51 PM
I love chicken and beef soup. Both are good sources of proteins which is very good for my health.