Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is your favorite Soup?
10-30-2018, 05:41 AM
Which is your favorite Soup?
I have recently learned different types of soup like shenghai soup, munchow soup and few others. I have good time making the garlic and ginger soup too. I think when in the sickness days they can be good for stomach.

So that being said, which is your favorite soup?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2018, 06:38 AM
RE: Which is your favorite Soup?
my all time favorite soup is French Onion, I like chicken with homemade noodles too, and a spiced pumpkin soup as well

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-30-2018, 08:40 AM
My favorite soup is Chinese peking soup. Every time one from my family is sick we go to a Chinese restaurant and order peking soup.
10-30-2018, 12:25 PM
Oh, wow... it's easier trying to narrow down what soups I don't like rather than which is my favorite.

I'm quite fond of Zuppa Toscana, which is a potato/kale/sausage soup that's often served at Olive Garden, but I make it at home. There's also my mom's "hamburger soup", which is a beef vegetable soup made with browned ground beef instead of chunks of beef. It's a soup I can put together and have ready to eat in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I love mushroom barley soup, but don't get to make that one very often because not many people in my family like mushrooms.
10-30-2018, 05:01 PM
My sister makes a spicy vegetable soup which I love. It's very filling and unlike other soups I don't feel hungry a couple of hours later. I must get her to make some more this winter.
10-30-2018, 07:07 PM
I love draw soup this is okra soup mixed with vegetables it can be very delicious when cooked with spicy sauce and chicken. I love it alot.
10-31-2018, 04:59 AM
Lot of interesting soup names are shared. It seems like I have lot of googling to do and learn from. I am going to check out some of the recipes.
10-31-2018, 07:53 AM
I know, most of these I have never heard of, I went to the grocery store today to pick up some squash to make soup but left without them, they are $3.00 for a small squash Sad

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2018, 05:58 PM
To be honest there's only one soup I really don't like and that's tomato soup in tins. I think it reminds me of being ill when I was a child as my mum always gave it to me thinking I liked it!
10-31-2018, 06:18 PM
Yes the tomato puree being cooked alone and people consume it as a soup. I think that may not be the taste of everyone. It's kind of hard for sure.