Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Solid Trust Pay
10-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Solid Trust Pay
I recently tried to open an account at STP

I had this message:
Quote:NOTE - due to a high incidence of fraud from your region, we have limited our services in your area. Please note that we are not identifying your account in particular, but your region in general.

You may activate your account by clicking on OR copying and pasting the following link:

https://www.solidtrustpay.com/signup/act...om7yEKqqMn

To protect the security of your funds, Standard or Bank Verified status is required before being able to complete transactions. 

So, they are insisting that I verify my account before I can make any transactions at all ~ wonder if anyone else faced this?

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: Solid Trust Pay
Oh that stinks Sad I did have to send them ID proof, and proof of my address, I wasnt asked for Bank Proof.

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2018, 06:16 AM
I try to avoid giving the online payment processor any proof. we dont know what they do with our data. so it is always better to make use of the paypal and payoneer who are more safe for our data and bank accounts.
10-20-2018, 04:56 PM
I've just been reading reviews of the site and some are good but others are awful.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/solidtrustpay.com
10-20-2018, 05:02 PM
Yes, my understanding of the site is that it is a little like PayPal

When it works ~ it's fine. When they block your account without warning it's less good …

I am reluctant to give too much info to online sites. The only place I have a verified account is PayPal …

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
10-20-2018, 06:27 PM
Pretty much same with me. I have given the real info with paypal and payoneer. And I have no plans to offer anything to other parties. that's for sure.