Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
EngageMe.TV
11-10-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: EngageMe.TV
Yesterday I had lots of ads again on TechSlugs. It was only one day when I didn't have as many. It's one of my favourite sites to go to now although you get a message which asks you whether you are still watching so you have to keep an eye on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2018, 07:43 PM
(11-10-2018 05:43 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  Yesterday I had lots of ads again on TechSlugs. It was only one day when I didn't have as many. It's one of my favourite sites to go to now although you get a message which asks you whether you are still watching so you have to keep an eye on it.

I didn't have any ads on TechSlugs yesterday but today is a good day again. Yeah, you need to check a lot because when the background turns to snow you will lose your ads.
11-11-2018, 04:11 PM
(11-10-2018 07:43 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  
(11-10-2018 05:43 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  Yesterday I had lots of ads again on TechSlugs. It was only one day when I didn't have as many. It's one of my favourite sites to go to now although you get a message which asks you whether you are still watching so you have to keep an eye on it.

I didn't have any ads on TechSlugs yesterday but today is a good day again. Yeah, you need to check a lot because when the background turns to snow you will lose your ads.

I'm not sure what that means, the background turning to snow? I don't think I've ever had that.
11-12-2018, 05:13 AM
(11-11-2018 04:11 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  
(11-10-2018 07:43 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  

I'm not sure what that means, the background turning to snow? I don't think I've ever had that.

When it looks like snow after some minutes. I think I have seen it 3-5 times.
11-13-2018, 04:14 PM
I find that some of the ads don't play properly and you have to keep moving them on because they stick. I don't like to leave them for too long although I'm sure some people do go out and let them run.
11-13-2018, 09:48 PM
(11-13-2018 04:14 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I find that some of the ads don't play properly and you have to keep moving them on because they stick. I don't like to leave them for too long although I'm sure some people do go out and let them run.

Same here. I don't really get how people can leave it and let it run all the time because even when I am working on my website I need to check it a lot or I will probably lose my points if I don't.
Yesterday, 03:06 AM
Jeanette2091 when your playing EngageMe.TV videos it must be on your main screen at all times. So if your changing screens and doing your website, or other sites, thats why your having so many problems. It wont credit fully if your doing other sites at the same time

Its best to start the videos, and go do chores, take a nap, or whatever and not use your computer for anything else at that time

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 04:07 AM
(Yesterday 03:06 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  Jeanette2091 when your playing EngageMe.TV videos it must be on your main screen at all times. So if your changing screens and doing your website, or other sites, thats why your having so many problems. It wont credit fully if your doing other sites at the same time

Its best to start the videos, and go do chores, take a nap, or whatever and not use your computer for anything else at that time

No. I don't have so many problems, only two.

It says that you can easily have one window open and work on another window without interfering with the videos. I asked EngageMe about it. Also, I have no problems with it because I am earning like I did when I started where I only had one screen open.
Yesterday, 07:17 AM
I have never seen where it says that then. And for me it will either pause the video or just not credit anymore once I leave that window for another

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 08:12 AM
I don't work on any other site when I'm playing the vids as I didn't think you could.