Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:41 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
EngageMe.TV
11-07-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: EngageMe.TV
Yes I get the same. I think it's brilliant. I wonder how he manages to get so many ads because most sites don't run half as many.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2018, 01:50 AM
hes a very smart kid, I dont know how old he is, hes in college now, 1st or 2nd year I believe, but hes been earning online for years, and he has a youtube channel, where he has shown hes made $1000s monthly. I dont know how to run a GPT site, so I dont know how to run things in the background, and I may have no idea what Im talking about here, but I would "think" every admin decides on how much to take a cut for themselves, and how much to pass to its members, maybe thats how?

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2018, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018 09:11 AM by Jeanette2091.)
(11-07-2018 01:39 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  oh yes your right, sorry *shakes cobwebs out of head* Its too early, yep thats my excuse Wink

Hehe xD

Oh damn. My computer had a problem and closed down, I only needed one more ad to get 10 points. -.-

I will probably go back to watching videos with Keep Rewarding. Now it is the 3 time I haven't received points on TechSlugs even though I have seen 3 ads on EngageMe.
11-07-2018, 04:37 PM
(11-07-2018 01:50 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  hes a very smart kid, I dont know how old he is, hes in college now, 1st or 2nd year I believe, but hes been earning online for years, and he has a youtube channel, where he has shown hes made $1000s monthly. I dont know how to run a GPT site, so I dont know how to run things in the background, and I may have no idea what Im talking about here, but I would "think" every admin decides on how much to take a cut for themselves, and how much to pass to its members, maybe thats how?

You're probably right. There has to be a reason because it's so noticeable compared to other sites. I look forward to going there each day because I know I will earn well.
11-09-2018, 05:39 AM
Do any of you know the rate on PocketMoneyGPT - EngageMe.Tv and DollarClix - EngageMe.Tv? I can't find any info about them on TechSlugs. :/
11-09-2018, 08:46 AM
I wish EngageMe and SmoresTv would fix how this is shown. Many people think it means more than it does, Ive seen people think for instance, if a site say it pays 0.65 for them, that looks like 6c or even 65c but its not, its only a little over half a penny

DollarClix = 0.65
TechSlugs = 10 points/10c
PocketMoney = 0.6

11-09-2018, 09:00 AM
(11-09-2018 08:46 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  I wish EngageMe and SmoresTv would fix how this is shown. Many people think it means more than it does, Ive seen people think for instance, if a site say it pays 0.65 for them, that looks like 6c or even 65c but its not, its only a little over half a penny

DollarClix = 0.65
TechSlugs = 10 points/10c
PocketMoney = 0.6

Oh wow. Are people really thinking that?
11-09-2018, 10:07 AM
yes Ive seen a couple places people talking about it, members trying to explain to people who were upset thinking they were supposed to get more than they were

11-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Most of them pay very low amounts but I guess they have to make a profit so I've never expected to earn a high amount. I just hate it when you play it and there are no ads running which seems to be the case on many sites.
11-09-2018, 09:24 PM
(11-09-2018 05:00 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  Most of them pay very low amounts but I guess they have to make a profit so I've never expected to earn a high amount. I just hate it when you play it and there are no ads running which seems to be the case on many sites.

I have that problem right now and I don't think the problem is neither TechSlugs, KeepRewarding, or DollarClix but EngageMe or that they don't want to show me more ads. lol xD

I am taking the day off from EngageMe, and I hope to see some ads tomorrow.