Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
EngageMe.TV
10-29-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: EngageMe.TV
I admit, I don't pay a lot of attention to the number of ads I'm getting... it's one of my passive earning sites that I just have running on my phone, so I don't really look at it very often. I do like the cooking videos when I do watch it, but I've never thought about the number of ads I might be getting or not getting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2018, 06:58 AM
thats what your getting paid for is the ads not the videos, I do also like to watch the cooking videos, some are like ewwe, but most look good enough to make Smile

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2018, 05:26 PM
(10-29-2018 06:58 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  thats what your getting paid for is the ads not the videos, I do also like to watch the cooking videos, some are like ewwe, but most look good enough to make Smile

I usually do better on the food channel but it does depend on the site I'm working on. I don't get credited on Get-Paid though even though the ads play and they have no idea why. Smores will credit me but the points don't show up on Get-Paid. Anyone else ever had that problem?
10-30-2018, 02:06 AM
(10-29-2018 05:26 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  
(10-29-2018 06:58 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  thats what your getting paid for is the ads not the videos, I do also like to watch the cooking videos, some are like ewwe, but most look good enough to make Smile

I usually do better on the food channel but it does depend on the site I'm working on. I don't get credited on Get-Paid though even though the ads play and they have no idea why. Smores will credit me but the points don't show up on Get-Paid. Anyone else ever had that problem?

Same here. I also do good on the Happy Halloween channel.

I don't really know about Smores. I don't get any ads on it so I sadly can't help you with it.
10-30-2018, 04:08 AM
Ive never seen the Happy Halloween channel! Looks like I need to pay more attention

Sprite I wish I knew your answer, yesterday I did some videos and got credit no problem, later that night, did the same channel, it ran 2 hours and all I got was 10 credits

10-30-2018, 05:10 PM
(10-30-2018 04:08 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  Ive never seen the Happy Halloween channel! Looks like I need to pay more attention

Sprite I wish I knew your answer, yesterday I did some videos and got credit no problem, later that night, did the same channel, it ran 2 hours and all I got was 10 credits

I tried again yesterday and although the ads were running well and I earned on Smores they still didn't credit on Get-paid. I wonder if they have a support I could contact Huh

I earned 200 points on Techslugs last night from running them though Big Grin
10-31-2018, 12:32 AM
(10-30-2018 05:10 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I wonder if they have a support I could contact Huh

Im sure they do!

Have you tried EngageMe.tv? Sometimes those do run better, thank you for earning on techslugs Smile

Try liking a couple of the videos, change channels now and again, dont know if that will help. It could just be the site too

10-31-2018, 04:34 AM
(10-31-2018 12:32 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  
(10-30-2018 05:10 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I wonder if they have a support I could contact Huh

Im sure they do!

Have you tried EngageMe.tv? Sometimes those do run better, thank you for earning on techslugs Smile

Try liking a couple of the videos, change channels now and again, dont know if that will help. It could just be the site too

EngageMe TV is the same but it's the only site that I've had this problem on. I might try and contact Smores Support.

Techslugs is awesome for running ads. It seems to have loads Smile
10-31-2018, 05:52 PM
Well I contacted Smores and they came back with this message:

Trixie Martirez (smoreshelp)

Oct 30, 17:19 MST

"Hi Linda,

Thank you for reaching out! We're sorry that you're having issues with credit transfers.

Can you please provide the following information so we can check on this further?

- your IP address from https://whatismyipaddress.com/
- your InstaGC user ID

We'll stand by for your reply. "

Wrong site! I don't use Instagc now. Confused I sent them my username on get-paid and my ip address so hopefully they will sort it out.
11-01-2018, 01:21 AM
maybe they have had problems with the same issue on InstaGC

However Ive been wondering if some of these GPT sites also own some of these sites like smores etc. Reason I wonder that, is the other day I got a payment from a GPT site, and it was listed as coming for kiwiwall, which is an offerwall on some GPT sites