Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
EngageMe.TV
10-18-2018, 07:12 AM
EngageMe.TV
Can any of you watch videos + ads on your mobile phone or IPad? I tried on both of my devices and I saw the ads but I didn't receive any gems (Gems on Eloot.gg). I have contacted EngageMe.TV about it and now I'm just waiting for an answer.

I also downloaded the EngageMe app on my devices but I'm not earning anything on them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2018, 09:44 AM
RE: EngageMe.TV
I can watch them on my phone, but ONLY if I have my wifi turned off. If my wifi is on, I can't. I don't know why, but this is the best workaround for me.
10-18-2018, 03:22 PM
I can but some days there are hardly any ads running so I never earn anything. I don't use it on my phone as it runs best on my desktop or laptop.
10-18-2018, 06:04 PM
Oh okay, thanks for answering my questions. I also talked with EngageMe.TV and they are saying that I should switch to Smores but sadly I can't earn on the site. I can only earn on EngageMe.TV - the food channel.
10-19-2018, 03:44 PM
I don't find Smores any better than EngageMe to be honest, it can be just as slow to earn but I also find the food channel the best so perhaps they run more ads on that.
10-19-2018, 08:43 PM
Lot of videos from the engageme are specific to the US and canada. So often I don't get offers on the tasks there.
10-21-2018, 07:07 AM
I get lots of ads on EngageMe.TV - food channel but that is the only channel I get ads on. I'm from Denmark.
10-21-2018, 07:33 AM
The other day someone on facebook said that she fast forwards the videos, and only shows the commercials, I asked if it was ok to do so, she said shes been doing that for 2 months and not had a problem, but I would think it sounds like something you shouldnt do

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2018, 03:48 PM
(10-21-2018 07:33 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  The other day someone on facebook said that she fast forwards the videos, and only shows the commercials, I asked if it was ok to do so, she said shes been doing that for 2 months and not had a problem, but I would think it sounds like something you shouldnt do

I don't know if I would risk that although it is the ads they really want you to watch. On some sites like Swagbucks you don't have to watch the whole video but I'm not sure about Bitlanders. You have to watch 5 vids there and I notice when I click on the 5th it will tell me I have watched the 5 even though I haven't even started the last one.
10-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Same here. I wouldn't risk it but I also know that it probably is okay because there doesn't say anything about it in the rules and you get a 10% chance every time you watch a whole video.