Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
11-05-2018, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2018 05:31 PM by Sprite1950.)
RE: Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
I have quit Answeree again although I may go back again in the New Year when the site will have made changes. Some days I find it so hard to find anything where I can give a decent answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Yes the new changes would decide if we should stay or not. As of now I would just hold on and see if that works out as well. It would be interesting to see how things are lot different.
11-09-2018, 05:10 PM
I tend to struggle with reward sites because they are all so much alike so I lose interest really quickly. I stayed with Grabpoints until they discontinued the trivia articles then it became like any other site. I am sticking with Get-paid because I enjoy the business cards but I would leave if they discontinued those.
11-10-2018, 11:42 AM
I am currently focusing on the survey sites though. they tend to pay good. but if there is a lack of surveys for like a year. then it's not worth it.
11-10-2018, 05:47 PM
(11-10-2018 11:42 AM)overcast Wrote:  I am currently focusing on the survey sites though. they tend to pay good. but if there is a lack of surveys for like a year. then it's not worth it.

I get plenty of surveys in my country but I am so often disqualified. A few days ago I completed a SaySo survey which took 20 minutes and was then told I was not a match! Such a waste of time and effort.
11-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Yes getting kicked out of survey is a bit norm for me. It just gets harder as time goes ahead. I hope that in near future I get to make better apps or say survey sites.
11-12-2018, 04:34 PM
(11-11-2018 05:19 PM)overcast Wrote:  Yes getting kicked out of survey is a bit norm for me. It just gets harder as time goes ahead. I hope that in near future I get to make better apps or say survey sites.

I would love to join Pinecone Research as the surveys are so well paid and it is rare for people to be kicked off but I never fit their profile. I've tried many times.
11-12-2018, 05:14 PM
I stopped postloop recently because I was not getting much forums. I also stopped using AppNana because there were no offers and I felt like it was just wasting my time.
11-12-2018, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 07:54 PM by Wajhat.)
Yes i dircontinued genuine ptr as it is fake

(11-12-2018 05:14 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  I stopped postloop recently because I was not getting much forums. I also stopped using AppNana because there were no offers and I felt like it was just wasting my time.

But i have heard best about postloop

I have also discontinued 2 captcha
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
Postloop is genuine but some of the forum owners can be harder to work with. So one has to understand where and how much to spend time on. Be careful on some forums.