Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
10-19-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
(10-19-2018 06:26 PM)admin Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 03:40 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I suppose I have left ForumCoin since I had an argument with a member there but in my defence I was sticking up for Yourcashchat after this person lied about it. I thought I would miss it and intended to go back when I cooled down but I don't really want to now.

Well thank you Smile very nice of you to stick up for our forum …

I wonder what they were saying ?

You would have been proud of me Big Grin. msmoneybags stood up for the site too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2018, 08:13 PM
(10-19-2018 06:26 PM)admin Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 03:40 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I suppose I have left ForumCoin since I had an argument with a member there but in my defence I was sticking up for Yourcashchat after this person lied about it. I thought I would miss it and intended to go back when I cooled down but I don't really want to now.

Well thank you Smile very nice of you to stick up for our forum …

I wonder what they were saying ?

They are saying so many things. Even after Sprite1950 left they are still going about YourCashChat on ForumCoin. It's nice to see so many people from YourCashChat sticking up for the site. Heart
10-19-2018, 08:17 PM
What happened? which member is that? and what issues that lead to something like this?
10-19-2018, 08:20 PM
(10-19-2018 08:17 PM)overcast Wrote:  
What happened? which member is that? and what issues that lead to something like this?

It wouldn't really be right to name the person on the forum here and I notice the posts where I argued have been removed but I felt justified in what I said and don't regret it.
10-19-2018, 09:09 PM
Thank you to everyone who posted positively Smile

I agree it is unnecessary to post names here. But in short it was caused by a former member making a mistake…but what was extremely odd was the issue was so unimportant!

Let's just all work had to keep this forum a positive, and friendly, place ~

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
10-22-2018, 06:54 AM
(10-18-2018 01:51 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  Im having a very hard time finding something to say on FC, I wont quit, but Ive gone days of only posting once or twice. I just waste too much time trying to find something I want to post on.

I did appreciate the post you made a few days ago on the easy daily tasks we can do on sites to keep earning a little. I bookmarked it so I can reference it each morning.
10-22-2018, 08:03 AM
your very welcome and Im glad it helps Smile Im sure more sites offer this, I just posted the ones Im a member of, and more people added their info as well

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2018, 08:27 PM
Alright let's just change the topic. Let's talk about other forums where things have changed. Any one was on site named blogjob? How was your experience?
10-25-2018, 05:12 PM
I'm thinking of leaving virily after my first withdrawal the site is becoming very boring so I will be quitting it soon
10-25-2018, 10:07 PM
I have decided not to join some of the sites like say BMF and the digital global. Any other site I may have to consider for time being.