Current time: 11-15-2018, 12:23 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
10-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
I have stopped using Digital Global mainly because I can't find much to say there and Grabpoints because I do not feel like doing reward sites.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2018, 06:41 PM
RE: Have you discontinued using any sites recently?
No, not really but at the moment I have a hard time to find anything to say on YourCashChat, BeerMoneyForum, and ForumCoin.
10-17-2018, 07:43 PM
(10-17-2018 06:41 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  No, not really but at the moment I have a hard time to find anything to say on YourCashChat, BeerMoneyForum, and ForumCoin.

I think it gets like that. When you first join a forum there is so much to post on but as time goes on you find you have posted on most of the threads so there is much less to say.
10-17-2018, 08:39 PM
Yes and a lot of times new thread needs to be created. So I think that should solve problems for many of us. Because lack of threads is what limits our conversation.
10-17-2018, 09:21 PM
Yeah, you are right. Sadly I don't have any topic to write about. I do hope that people will create more threads both on here and on ForumCoin.
10-18-2018, 01:51 AM
Im having a very hard time finding something to say on FC, I wont quit, but Ive gone days of only posting once or twice. I just waste too much time trying to find something I want to post on.

Im going to give points2shop a break, I wont leave the site, just ignore it for a few months, their system is overly strict and it keeps banning me saying Im using a proxy, Ive heard from people on reddit it has happens too often there

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2018, 05:59 PM
If you struggle on FC in business threads. I'd recommend checking out the off topic and the webmaster section. i am sure you would find something to comment there.
10-18-2018, 09:00 PM
You will not get so many ForumCoins in the General Chat - Off Topic category like you do in the Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum and Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News categories.
10-19-2018, 03:40 PM
I suppose I have left ForumCoin since I had an argument with a member there but in my defence I was sticking up for Yourcashchat after this person lied about it. I thought I would miss it and intended to go back when I cooled down but I don't really want to now.
10-19-2018, 06:26 PM
(10-19-2018 03:40 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I suppose I have left ForumCoin since I had an argument with a member there but in my defence I was sticking up for Yourcashchat after this person lied about it. I thought I would miss it and intended to go back when I cooled down but I don't really want to now.

Well thank you Smile very nice of you to stick up for our forum …

I wonder what they were saying ?

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here