Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:39 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Where are you spending Christmas this year?
10-17-2018, 04:55 PM
Where are you spending Christmas this year?
I will be going to my sister because her son is an amazing chef and will be cooking for all of us. We get on reasonably well but I think she is glad to see the back of us when it's time to go home! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Where are you spending Christmas this year?
Spending it at home with my parents, my sister and the rest of the family. I can't wait to see the whole family again.
10-17-2018, 08:37 PM
I think with family. I may have nephew and sister this time around with parents. So yeah it is possible this year for me take break.
10-18-2018, 01:39 AM
I wont be going anywhere, my mother will be coming over to exchange gifts on Christmas Eve, then she will stay the night and help with preparing dinner the next day. My cousin and her father will come over, this will be the first holiday without my Aunt so it will be hard Im sure

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2018, 09:30 AM
We're going to be at home this year, although we're planning to take one day to drive a few hours up north to play in the snow (we don't have snow by us, but there are mountains and ski lodges 3 hours away).
10-27-2018, 09:06 PM
I'm spending the period with my family and loved ones.it going to be a good time for reunion with my family members.
10-28-2018, 08:16 PM
No specific place yet but then I prefer staying indoors share moments with family, eat and drink.
10-30-2018, 07:32 PM
I'm looking at visiting a countryside with the family to experience nature at it best. it will be very exciting to camp for about 14 days there.
11-10-2018, 03:49 PM
This Christmas I will be visiting my grandparents in the countryside. I will be spending a lot of time with them because I have missed them so much.
Yesterday, 04:16 PM
(11-10-2018 03:49 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  This Christmas I will be visiting my grandparents in the countryside. I will be spending a lot of time with them because I have missed them so much.

I used to spend a lot of time with my grandparents when they were alive although I always spent Christmas with my parents. It was difficult when they split up as I had to find time for both of them as I didn't want to show any favouritism.