Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you worry about money?
10-28-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Do you worry about money?
Yes I worry about money especially when I know am not yet about to reach the minimum threshold because it takes time before I will get the cash and I hate borrowing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2018, 07:41 AM
I have not much follow the threshold. I just try to push the limit as much as I can. and then decide if it is worth posting from there onwards.
10-30-2018, 07:36 PM
I think we all worry about money when we really have needs that need to be purchased. I worry about money when the bills are up.
10-31-2018, 05:31 AM
I think it's kind of hard to not think about money. Especially in the times when you are seriously struggling with it. I find it a bit harder.
11-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Yeah, you are right overcast. I think about money all the time also think about not using it unless there is a big discount like on Black Friday.
11-07-2018, 11:02 PM
This year seems to be mostly subscription purchases for me. Like say some online courses and so. I hope to see I can learn some good things out of it.