Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you worry about money?
10-16-2018, 03:32 PM
Do you worry about money?
I think there are times when everyone worries about not having enough which is why it's nice to be able to do our online sites. Do you worry about it on a regular basis?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: Do you worry about money?
Yes, that is why I'm on my earning sites every day. I need money in order to pay my bills.
10-16-2018, 06:37 PM
I think I do worry about having or not having the money for the health reasons. So that seems to be my concern for the future.
10-17-2018, 02:03 AM
I try not to worry about it, but that is unpreventable at times. I am so thankful for online sites to earn money from, to help fill in the gaps

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2018, 08:33 PM
I think things being hard on me over the years. I try to keep things simple and manageable. I think I do struggle here and there.
10-17-2018, 09:23 PM
I found out that if I haven't earned a little amount on either GrabPoints or Survee I get worried. Today, I completed lots of surveys on both of them and it made me happy. lol
10-18-2018, 06:08 PM
I think I am not very strong yet with money so it kind of makes me worry a lot. And I am always finding ways to make money so that I don't have to struggle tomorrow but that cycle repeats.
10-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Same here @overcast. I really need to earn a lot every month in order to work from home and it worries me a lot.
10-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Worrying never helps that's why I have always refused to worry myself over anything including money. I just work at it.
10-27-2018, 10:56 PM
I agree worrying never helps but some of the time the pressure is so much. we just do it and we are not much aware if we are constantly worrying over or not.