Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are you saving your online earnings for Christmas?
10-19-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Are you saving your online earnings for Christmas?
It costs more than $22 to ship things from Amazon to Denmark. I will wait on collecting Amazon rewards on earning sites when they have a store here in Denmark.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2018, 03:35 AM
(10-19-2018 03:03 AM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  It costs more than $22 to ship things from Amazon to Denmark. I will wait on collecting Amazon rewards on earning sites when they have a store here in Denmark.

WOW!!! That is alot! I dont have Amazon Prime, so unless my order is over $25.00 then I have to pay shipping. So I only buy when I can make a large purchase

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2018, 09:26 AM
I may use some of my online earnings to buy some Christmas presents but my savings don't have that goal as I don't buy a lot of presents for Christmas, we only gave presents to the children and to my husband as it is his birthday.
10-19-2018, 05:42 PM
(10-19-2018 03:35 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 03:03 AM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  It costs more than $22 to ship things from Amazon to Denmark. I will wait on collecting Amazon rewards on earning sites when they have a store here in Denmark.

WOW!!! That is alot! I dont have Amazon Prime, so unless my order is over $25.00 then I have to pay shipping. So I only buy when I can make a large purchase

We need to pay for the shipping even if the order is over or under $25. I do hope that they will change it some day.
10-19-2018, 08:24 PM
I am sure in few months or a year Amazon may have denmark shipping division. So that the local buyers would get quicker delivery.
10-19-2018, 08:28 PM
They told us that it would be before Christmas but we will see. They only have 2 months left. lol
10-20-2018, 03:03 AM
they are adding hubs all the time, we are getting one about 30 miles from here, so I hope you dont have long to wait Smile

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2018, 05:47 AM
I think Amazon by next year would cover some parts of EU. In US they are like way too quick. So they are in asia now and increasing their reach slowly.
10-27-2018, 09:17 PM
I will spend it on anything valuable especially on my family needs. I just want to see everyone happy.
10-28-2018, 08:12 PM
Yes by December am expected to have $50 to buy new clothes mostly but not literally for Christmas purposes.