Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:58 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are you saving your online earnings for Christmas?
10-16-2018, 03:27 PM
Are you saving your online earnings for Christmas?
Christmas is fast approaching and I am thinking about Christmas shopping. Will you be spending your online earnings on presents or something else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Are you saving your online earnings for Christmas?
No. Not really. I will use my savings on my family to buy presents but I will probably not use my online earnings. It really depends on what they want.
10-16-2018, 06:30 PM
I am definitely saving for the christmas. I want to give away few things to charity. And also I maybe doing some gifting with the family and relatives. Hopefully things change in online world for me to have that.
10-16-2018, 10:13 PM
(10-16-2018 06:30 PM)overcast Wrote:  I am definitely saving for the christmas. I want to give away few things to charity. And also I maybe doing some gifting with the family and relatives. Hopefully things change in online world for me to have that.

That is really nice of you. I don't really have a lot of money right now because my only income is from all the earning sites that I'm on.
10-17-2018, 02:01 AM
yes Ive been doing that for years now. All of my Amazon credits that I earn, go to buying Christmas gifts every year.

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2018, 04:53 PM
I've switched over to Amazon vouchers wherever possible. It saves me such a lot of money because I spend a lot here at Christmas.
10-17-2018, 08:35 PM
I am going to spend some money on online courses and the subscription this year and going to share that with the family. Hopefully that helps out some people.
10-17-2018, 09:26 PM
What courses and subscription?

I have asked my family to share their wishlist before Black Friday so I can buy presents on that day.
10-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Yes, my online earnings are my "nest egg" for buying Christmas gifts. It doesn't cover all of it, but I try to build up as much as I can for that reason.
10-18-2018, 05:56 PM
I don't have amazon credits though. I mostly shop with the cashback sites. And I do get few cashback which I then spend back each year on christmas.