Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:30 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you write blog?
10-27-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Do you write blog?
I write for blogs as a guest post on topics that interest me I think it like micoblogging and I'm enjoying doing just that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2018, 11:03 PM
That is interesting. writing is something that should be practiced. doesn't matter if it is guest blog or so. I have to try on my own guest posting on some sites.
10-28-2018, 12:22 AM
I have always wished to be a blogger but seems like my interest in getting lost each day because I had started learning but I was never serious probably due to less time.
10-28-2018, 07:51 AM
Blogger blog can be a good option. But one cant over optimize the blog. And that is definitely something to watch out for. I personally prefer to have my own hosted blog.
10-28-2018, 05:32 PM
I tried blogging on Bitlanders but they said it was too bad to even consider!! They expect them to be really long with lots of pictures there. It's put me off going there to be honest.
10-28-2018, 10:25 PM
Bitlanders is a bit difficult one. I have seen that people nearly quit if it werent for those tasks that pay. i don't think lot of bloggers would prefer it.
10-30-2018, 07:28 PM
it the same thing on virily one needs to write a good long post with some pictures but it seem the admins on the sites are just inactive
10-31-2018, 06:13 PM
Virily is extremely slow. And the worst part there are moderators to check the released the blog. So it makes a lot of control on your speech. Not a true blog site.
11-04-2018, 08:12 PM
you're right @overcast the site is just look off to me with their way of moderation. it doesn't just work with me
11-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Yes. The thing is that is one more reason many people have moved to other sites. And they are following up on that note for the progress.