Current time: 10-21-2018, 12:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you write blog?
10-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Do you write blog?
I don't have personal blog but learning how to write with few of the blogger blogs. As now not much written content yet. But have few graphics made which I posted. I don't want much public to see that lol. But keeping that aside, let me ask you.

Do you have any blog or where you write on regular basis?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: Do you write blog?
Yes and no. I have a blog on my site but when I open the site I will not be the one to use it. People who are on my site can use it and write in it. I made it myself it is not 100% done because I need to change something on it.
10-12-2018, 02:37 AM
I see. I have made blog but not for the public. More like documenting what I have learned so far. That seems to be working for me.
10-12-2018, 03:25 AM
I dont write a blog, I have a site that has my money earning sites that I belong to. But no I dont write blog type stuff on it

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2018, 06:10 PM
Blogging really isn't my thing. It requires too much attention to keep the content fresh and you need a topic which people find really interesting. I prefer forum posting .. it's so much easier.
10-12-2018, 08:27 PM
I agree it does require some of the energy and being active with it. The thing I like about it is one can be active and regular and monetize that content.
10-14-2018, 02:40 PM
I am not so good at blogging so I am learning to start writing blogs in bitlanders. I hope that one day when I have mastered the art of blogging, I may have my own blogging website.
10-14-2018, 07:50 PM
I think if it can be monetized then it's worth having. I know many who are blogging and seem to be making some good money too. though traffic is not that easy to get for the content.
10-14-2018, 11:42 PM
(10-14-2018 02:40 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  I am not so good at blogging so I am learning to start writing blogs in bitlanders. I hope that one day when I have mastered the art of blogging, I may have my own blogging website.

How is that going? I thought about doing the microblogs but I'm not sure what sort of content they are looking for.
10-15-2018, 07:16 PM
I think microblogs like say twitter and the few other like typepad can be good. But not a lot of people don't rely on those type of the system from what I have found out.