Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
09-27-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
Always good to have more forum sites on our list. I really want to earn more than $200 every month so I need to find all the sites where I can earn more than $5 every month.

I was disappointed of MyLot when I created my account back then, mostly because there are not so many people active on the site and it is hard to earn a little every day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2018, 02:10 AM
(09-27-2018 08:34 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  Always good to have more forum sites on our list. I really want to earn more than $200 every month so I need to find all the sites where I can earn more than $5 every month.

I was disappointed of MyLot when I created my account back then, mostly because there are not so many people active on the site and it is hard to earn a little every day.

Mylot is usually a slow earning site. I only check the site once in a while am not cimmited to that site.
09-28-2018, 05:09 AM
I got paid by TFW today and it seems like they are catching up on month old payments. I hope that they stay alive for some time.
10-21-2018, 03:56 PM
(09-28-2018 05:09 AM)overcast Wrote:  I got paid by TFW today and it seems like they are catching up on month old payments. I hope that they stay alive for some time.

I don't post there now but I used to get paid within 48 hours. I wonder whether this site will survive as it has so few forums now.
10-27-2018, 09:21 PM
Ffu disappointed me because I will doing good on the site but I like the fact that he paid all the users on the site.
10-28-2018, 07:42 AM
Yes surviving is harder for the TFW. And if new forum gets added then that would be something I want for sure as well. its pity that it is not having any activity.