Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
09-26-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
Yes. I think it's pity that BMF allowed that. And now the quality of BMF and DG is going down because of that. And admin of those forums are frustrated on this point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2018, 03:43 AM
(09-26-2018 02:59 AM)overcast Wrote:  Yes. I think it's pity that BMF allowed that. And now the quality of BMF and DG is going down because of that. And admin of those forums are frustrated on this point.

It is also going on on ForumCoin but as a regular member, you can't really do anything about it. I just hope that ForumCoin will last forever.
09-26-2018, 05:51 AM
I think as long as fergal can afford it then surely it may work out. Members who call others as trash posters need to stop. That sort of witchhunt is wrong.
09-26-2018, 06:34 AM
(09-26-2018 05:51 AM)overcast Wrote:  I think as long as fergal can afford it then surely it may work out. Members who call others as trash posters need to stop. That sort of witchhunt is wrong.

Or people who are writing the same thing over and over again need to stop because that is spam.

You are so right.
09-26-2018, 03:54 PM
ForumCoin doesn't really worry about spam. There are a lot of repetitive posts there and yet they are the only forum that has endured the test of time. I need to go back and see what is going on there.
09-26-2018, 07:42 PM
The thing is that people have to learn to contribute properly. They can comment really good way and make money. But they choose not to. That's the problem. FC is one of the good place out there. It's pity that people don't see it that way.
09-26-2018, 10:56 PM
(09-26-2018 03:54 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  ForumCoin doesn't really worry about spam. There are a lot of repetitive posts there and yet they are the only forum that has endured the test of time. I need to go back and see what is going on there.

Yeah. It is a little bit weird that ForumCoin can last for so long but forum sites like EarnThatBuck and DG can't. Maybe, in the end, it all comes down to money and not how the site is working.
09-27-2018, 01:32 AM
(09-26-2018 03:54 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  ForumCoin doesn't really worry about spam. There are a lot of repetitive posts there and yet they are the only forum that has endured the test of time. I need to go back and see what is going on there.

FC has been around for a good number of years but never complaining about thrash content. I wonder what's very special with the new upcoming forums.
09-27-2018, 03:42 PM
(09-26-2018 10:56 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  

Yeah. It is a little bit weird that ForumCoin can last for so long but forum sites like EarnThatBuck and DG can't. Maybe, in the end, it all comes down to money and not how the site is working.

You could be right. They have kept their rates quite low and there were a lot of changes when I first went there. We could do 17 posts for 1 cent when I joined and I think before that it was 25 posts but Fergal explained that he had to lower the post count if we wanted to keep the site. Since then it has been very stable.
09-27-2018, 08:28 PM
I think if mylot type sites get back into the activity. i am sure people would hardly bother with the DG and ETB. I want mylot get back active again. That way we don't have to bother about other admins.