Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
09-19-2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
I have started hating the attitude of the DG staff. They're talking as if they're guaranteed of tomorrow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2018, 11:23 PM
(09-19-2018 01:25 PM)ruthmongare Wrote:  I have started hating the attitude of the DG staff. They're talking as if they're guaranteed of tomorrow.

Welcome to the club. I wish they would stop talking down to people, and I am truly mad at them because of the post they posted on ForumCoin the one that msmoneybags show us here on YourCashChat.
09-21-2018, 08:15 PM
I used to think that BMF admin was rude. But the limits that have crossed by DG staff members surpasses anything that I know of online. The people who pay like 0.001 per post are treating posters on the forum like janitor. spam and all is understandable but the tone like that on forum is unacceptable. this is not microsoft or google. not even those places can have that.
09-22-2018, 01:08 AM
(09-21-2018 08:15 PM)overcast Wrote:  this is not microsoft or google. not even those places can have that.

Ive seen different documents about the google workplace I would love to work there! they have fancy cafeterias where they dont have to pay for their meals, lounge areas to rest in, they have gaming areas where they can play pool, play golf, pinball its more like a fancy resort

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2018, 05:28 PM
(09-21-2018 08:15 PM)overcast Wrote:  I used to think that BMF admin was rude. But the limits that have crossed by DG staff members surpasses anything that I know of online. The people who pay like 0.001 per post are treating posters on the forum like janitor. spam and all is understandable but the tone like that on forum is unacceptable. this is not microsoft or google. not even those places can have that.

You have to treat a site as you find it. DG is being very nice to me at the moment but if things change I will just cut loose, it's no big deal for me. I left BMF because I didn't like MrB's tone. We all have different experiences of various sites.
09-23-2018, 04:18 AM
I just realized that we all have different experiences working in different sites. Some people find DG better while othera find it bad. Anyway its a forum and its allowed to air out our thoughts.
09-24-2018, 09:26 PM
Agree we have to treat a site as we find it. Lot of people are just surviving the day on DG.I am sure at this speed, not a lot would survive. Because on their thread in FC. I can see that people who can't even construct sentence are praising them. LOL. I am sure the moderator over there will find that out.
09-25-2018, 03:52 PM
(09-24-2018 09:26 PM)overcast Wrote:  Agree we have to treat a site as we find it. Lot of people are just surviving the day on DG.I am sure at this speed, not a lot would survive. Because on their thread in FC. I can see that people who can't even construct sentence are praising them. LOL. I am sure the moderator over there will find that out.

The one thing about ForumCoin is they understand that for many people English is not their first language and they don't judge members for that. Forums like ETB and DG open their forums up to many countries and then criticise people for English mistakes. What do they expect!

ForumCoin's success is down to the fact they allow for mistakes and don't throw a hissy fit every time someone makes a spelling or grammatical error.
09-25-2018, 08:16 PM
Actually I find that funny because some specific members who call others as trash posters are basically posting trash on FC too. But I never judged them for that but now they are starting this witch hunt in every forum. I had to made that comment. FC is successful because of fergal. the day he too faces cash crisis then it's gone too. People have to avoid destroying FC in that case.
09-25-2018, 08:44 PM
(09-25-2018 08:16 PM)overcast Wrote:  Actually I find that funny because some specific members who call others as trash posters are basically posting trash on FC too. But I never judged them for that but now they are starting this witch hunt in every forum. I had to made that comment. FC is successful because of fergal. the day he too faces cash crisis then it's gone too. People have to avoid destroying FC in that case.

I feel the same way and I know which people you are talking about. It is sad but it is the admin's job to do something about it not its members. If you start to send its members after other people then it will definitely be a witch hunt.