Current time: 11-15-2018, 12:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
09-15-2018, 04:17 PM
Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
I think for me it was Chatabout because it was such a friendly site which always paid and yet there was no warning when it disappeared. One day we tried to log in and it was gone with no explanation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Which site has disappointed you the most and why?
I think Cint has disappointed me the most. I have so many problems with it, every time I complete a survey from them on the computer, I will not get the points on my GrabPoints account.
09-15-2018, 11:22 PM
Chatabout has been gone so long I cant remember what it even looked like. I earned about $40.00 from them tho

I will go with ETB, and that instead of warning us they just came and said, were done, thats it, thanks for posting crappy posts. Ok they didnt say it in those words, but might as well

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2018, 07:02 AM
I think ffu disappointed me the most because then, it used to be my strongest PTP site and was always guaranteed $10 every end month.
09-17-2018, 02:04 PM
I think ETB has disappointed me a lot. Even if the admin promised that they will be back rewarding, they went away so fast. I had started enjoying the site so much when they suddenly stopped rewarding.
09-17-2018, 07:57 PM
I think most of the new PTP forums are disappointing. Not that I can do anything about it. ETB and DG are two forums which are heavily disappointing. Especially the DG's moderator girl is extremely toxic. I just can't read enough of her replies. I mean people can stand her in that forum. God bless.
09-18-2018, 01:47 AM
(09-17-2018 02:04 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  I think ETB has disappointed me a lot. Even if the admin promised that they will be back rewarding, they went away so fast. I had started enjoying the site so much when they suddenly stopped rewarding.

The admin could have let us be aware that soon they'll be stopping the reward program. But then we just have to admit that at least the admin was generous and offered to pay all the pending payments.
09-18-2018, 03:36 AM
(09-17-2018 02:04 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  Even if the admin promised that they will be back rewarding

They never promised that they would go back to rewarding, they will pay us, thats all he promised, unless I missed something

If he had said he will be back to rewarding I dont think everyone would of just abandoned the site like they have

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2018, 03:09 PM
(09-18-2018 03:36 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  
(09-17-2018 02:04 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  Even if the admin promised that they will be back rewarding

They never promised that they would go back to rewarding, they will pay us, thats all he promised, unless I missed something

If he had said he will be back to rewarding I dont think everyone would of just abandoned the site like they have

As I understood it they said they would be back with a different platform which would be new and exciting but it didn't mention rewards so I think it will just be a forum where you can find out about new earning sites.
09-18-2018, 07:31 PM
Digitalglobal is extremely disappointing. And you can see that it may not be a good idea to waste time on those type of the sites where you are treated harshly and bad. Good luck to those type of the people.