Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you love using Facebook?
09-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Do you love using Facebook?
I joined Facebook once I was done with highschool. I used to enjoy it so much then but this days, I don't visit it often. What about you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Do you love using Facebook?
I usually browse facebook when I have nothing else to do. I like the funny videos best. I don't post much though as I don't want everyone knowing my business.
09-09-2018, 09:06 PM
I use it a lot, but only to check how my family is when we are not in the same country.
09-10-2018, 02:53 AM
no not really, I dont care what you ate today, what you ate yesterday, what your hair looks like etc Smile
a_jerobon Not YOU exactly Im just generalizing people who are facebook friends Smile Actually I only have my best friend, my cousin, and a couple other people Im in a group with.

I only use facebook for a couple groups that Im in

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2018, 06:32 AM
I like Facebook because it keeps me busy and reduces monotony after working online for long hours.
09-10-2018, 04:34 PM
I think it is good to visit Facebook,and spend there some time too.Though it can be very addictive,some of my friends are spending many hours there,so it is good to manage well your free time.
09-28-2018, 07:03 PM
I use facebook most of the time. Most of my business and leads for the freelancing come from the facebook. It's kind of fun that way.
10-30-2018, 07:39 PM
Well, I don't spend much time but I do chat on Facebook when I really need to. I know it a marketing platform now and all of people are using it now.
10-31-2018, 06:17 AM
I am not that active on facebook but I do spend time learning from other people. lot of groups where I am mostly active. it seems like groups is the reason I use it.
11-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Some Facebook groups are very useful one can easily learn from different views concerning a topic of discussion