Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
09-15-2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
I check the site every 2 minutes so I don't get blocked again. The site is still okay now where they fixed the script. I just don't hope that I will get blocked again because of the loading script.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2018, 03:54 PM
I can actually see myself quitting online earning in the next year or so. My granddaughter is growing up and I will no longer have to stay at home as much as I do now. My life will definitely change.
09-16-2018, 04:25 PM
I think sometimes quitting a site for a short time is a good thing because if and when you decide to go back there is plenty of fresh content which is necessary to keep a forum alive. I know I would have a lot more time on my hands but I'm not sure I would use it wisely.
09-16-2018, 07:58 PM
(09-15-2018 03:54 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I can actually see myself quitting online earning in the next year or so. My granddaughter is growing up and I will no longer have to stay at home as much as I do now. My life will definitely change.

You are thinking about quitting every earning site that you are on next year, even the forum sites?
09-16-2018, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 08:31 PM by Sprite1950.)
(09-16-2018 07:58 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  
(09-15-2018 03:54 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I can actually see myself quitting online earning in the next year or so. My granddaughter is growing up and I will no longer have to stay at home as much as I do now. My life will definitely change.

You are thinking about quitting every earning site that you are on next year, even the forum sites?

It's difficult to say, I don't need the money (although I like it) and I'm sometimes aware that I sit behind a computer screen too much. I would like to move down nearer my daughter and I'm pretty sure I will be doing more things with her if I do. We shall see.
09-17-2018, 07:32 AM
Offline life is definitely good. Spending time with the people is more important too. because online life is only necessary when you are bored. otherwise there does not seem to be need for online life. You can see that offline life we can do a lot of things if there are people around.
09-17-2018, 08:33 PM
When I noticed my name was in the warning list in bmf, I definitely knew I would be banned so I had to quit the site.
09-18-2018, 03:11 PM
I've never felt more like quitting my online sites than I do now but that's because I have a heavy cold at the moment so can't be bothered with anything.
09-18-2018, 07:40 PM
I feel like quitting some of them because not all the time it helps to be working on those online sites. Some of those sites are extremely hard. And it's not safe to work with them for sure.
09-19-2018, 03:22 PM
Working in some sites its hectic and leaving them is like losing money so its better to consider.