Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
09-13-2018, 02:30 AM
RE: Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
@Jeanette hopefully we will soon get another replacement site for ETB and hopefully DG will be back by tomorrow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2018, 02:54 AM
It feels sometimes that there is too much going on and we just had too much and can't take it anymore. So on that note it feels like quitting. But then again what other choice do we have. I guess we just move on from there onwards.
09-14-2018, 01:24 AM
I feel like quitting TwitchFollows right now because they are blocking users now. I don't really like it.
09-14-2018, 03:28 PM
(09-14-2018 01:24 AM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  I feel like quitting TwitchFollows right now because they are blocking users now. I don't really like it.

I didn't realise that. Why are they blocking users? I am getting very few offers at the moment considering I have an upgraded account.
09-14-2018, 04:23 PM
I am leaving only the sites,where I do not feel comfortable working on,or they have changed the rules on the site and do not pay any more.
09-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Same here @tusziget. I don't want to leave forumcoin but I'm thinking about it because there are so many trolls on it. It is sad.

@Sprite1950 I don't really know. I didn't refresh the site but something was wrong with the loading so I waited and got blocked. Maybe it is because they don't want people to be too active on the site.
09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
(09-14-2018 08:54 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  Same here @tusziget. I don't want to leave forumcoin but I'm thinking about it because there are so many trolls on it. It is sad.

@Sprite1950 I don't really know. I didn't refresh the site but something was wrong with the loading so I waited and got blocked. Maybe it is because they don't want people to be too active on the site.

Forumcoin are not strict with posters and some of the content there can be low quality although I always really liked it until I had the argument. I hope I don't get blocked on Twitch as I have almost $15 there.
09-14-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah, that is the only thing I like about ForumCoin. I don't like the trolls on it or the people there are mean to others.

I got my payment from TwitchFollows yesterday ^^
09-14-2018, 10:37 PM
I created an account on twitch follows some two days ago but with this whole thing of blocking members I don't think I'll even give it a try.
09-15-2018, 12:19 AM
I have read that too in other members posts.I even didn't completed one task in the site,because I didn't get one.It seems,that the site will not stay for longer time online.