Current time: 11-15-2018, 12:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
09-02-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
No never had such feelings when work is a continuous thing,I most times just take a break but not outrightly thinking about quitting. I don't feel that
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Sometimes it feels like some drag on the body. And it can be really bad for the mind too. So depending on how it may be for the mood. I try to keep my head cool and just move ahead. I do feel that.
09-05-2018, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I felt it today. I will probably quit the site now where it is harder to earn on the site.
09-11-2018, 07:53 PM
This month seems to be slow for many. I have noticed that a lot of people have found out their sites are not working. Or more like those sites are having their own set of issues. So I hope that things change an we get to work on some really better sites.
09-11-2018, 09:35 PM
I think this month is working great for me. I'm waiting on $20 from TwitchFollows, I have already earned more than $19 thanks to GrabPoints, I have earned $12 thanks to Survee, I have earned 0.30 GBP thanks to CitizenMe, I have also received $6 from EarnThatBuck. I do hope to earn more on every site that I am on.
09-12-2018, 03:52 PM
(09-11-2018 09:35 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  I think this month is working great for me. I'm waiting on $20 from TwitchFollows, I have already earned more than $19 thanks to GrabPoints, I have earned $12 thanks to Survee, I have earned 0.30 GBP thanks to CitizenMe, I have also received $6 from EarnThatBuck. I do hope to earn more on every site that I am on.

Have you seen the notice that says ETB are discontinuing their rewards programme due to low quality posts?

Hello ETB members,

After deep consideration, we have decided to terminate the ETB rewards program effective immediately, mainly due to low quality posts. We will honour payments for any accounts with over 1,000 ETB. If you have over 1,000 ETB, please follow the instructions in the ETB Rewards guide to cash out (#1 in the FAQ):
https://earnthatbuck.com/threads/earn-etb-rewards.349/

All users must cash out by Friday September 14th @ 11:59PM. Payments will be sent by September 21.

The future of EarnThatBuck.com is still bright with a re-design coming very soon - so please stay tuned. Our goal and ambitions have not changed. We will continue to provide the platform for users to read, distribute and discuss money making-ideas.

Thanks!
The ETB Team

It looks like they will continue it as a non paying site.
09-13-2018, 12:15 AM
Yeah, I saw the message on the site a few hours ago. It is sad but I also saw it coming.

I will probably not post replies or threads on it if I can't earn a little amount, but there are still some people on it that I want to learn from, so that is why I will check the site sometimes.
09-13-2018, 01:54 AM
Yes, in fact today I felt like quitting forever. Two of my most earning sites disappointed me and I felt like they'll all end that way but then recalled at least I have answeree.
09-13-2018, 02:08 AM
Same here Ruth. I'm happy that I have YourCashChat, ForumCoin, GrabPoints, OneDayRewards, TwitchFollows, etc.

I was also close to quitting but lucky I still have some sites on my list where I can earn a little every month
09-13-2018, 02:19 AM
It hasn't really affected me much as I didn't post there often anyway. It was never my favourite site and over time I could see that it was getting quieter plus they were cutting back on credits.