Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
11-07-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
I hope to see what that change is in answeree. I guess if it's good change then that would be worth staying for long. or else I have to find other options from now itself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2018, 01:02 AM
(11-07-2018 07:04 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  Same here. But I also find it hard to post on YourCashChat and BeerMoneyForum. I am happy to make just one post every day.

Awe well we miss you here on yourcashchat Smile So maybe post a couple times a day Heart

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2018, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 07:12 AM by Jeanette2091.)
(11-08-2018 01:02 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  
(11-07-2018 07:04 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  Same here. But I also find it hard to post on YourCashChat and BeerMoneyForum. I am happy to make just one post every day.

Awe well we miss you here on yourcashchat Smile So maybe post a couple times a day Heart

I think I am getting the spirit back again, especially on YourCashChat and ForumCoin. I hope you will find your way back again to ForumCoin. I am only on forum sites to earn money.

And thank you. I have also missed you and everyone else here on YourCashChat.
11-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Sometimes it just takes a little break to become interested again. When you go back you find lots of new threads to reply to.
11-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Yes. I think 1 week break can be good to get started into the money making activities again. And also change in weather going out also helps out too.
11-09-2018, 05:15 PM
(11-09-2018 11:09 AM)overcast Wrote:  Yes. I think 1 week break can be good to get started into the money making activities again. And also change in weather going out also helps out too.

The weather definitely has an effect on my posting habits. I want to be out and about during the nice weather rather than be huddled in front of a computer as I do in the winter.
11-09-2018, 09:17 PM
(11-08-2018 04:34 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  Sometimes it just takes a little break to become interested again. When you go back you find lots of new threads to reply to.

I think what did it to me, was when I saw that I had reached the payout on YourCashChat. But I am still not 100% back on ForumCoin. I don't like when people are only crediting one person and not everyone else. -.-
11-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Yes few weeks to full up winter. I think it'd be good to go out and explore and have change of mood. That way there won't be issues if we spend full time in winter in those forums.
11-10-2018, 05:40 PM
(11-09-2018 09:17 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  
(11-08-2018 04:34 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  Sometimes it just takes a little break to become interested again. When you go back you find lots of new threads to reply to.

I think what did it to me, was when I saw that I had reached the payout on YourCashChat. But I am still not 100% back on ForumCoin. I don't like when people are only crediting one person and not everyone else. -.-

I haven't posted on ForumCoin for a long time and I don't miss it now. Do you mean people give reputation points only to certain people? I think that can happen on most sites unfortunately.
11-10-2018, 07:50 PM
(11-10-2018 05:40 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  
(11-09-2018 09:17 PM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  

I haven't posted on ForumCoin for a long time and I don't miss it now. Do you mean people give reputation points only to certain people? I think that can happen on most sites unfortunately.

No. There is a mod on the forum site who praises only one person and not everyone else, and you can see in the thread that there were lots of people trying to close the post for a long time and even reported the thread. And then I got a stupid answer from him.

When I reach the cash out I will also quit the site. I am not happy there, not like I am on here.