Current time: 11-15-2018, 12:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
08-30-2018, 05:06 PM
Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
I am going through a phase where I want to do something different. I probably won't quit my sites altogether but I may cut back on my posting soon. Do you ever feel that way?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Ever feel like quitting your online sites?
I think it is because you have been working online for long and now it might be getting boring, that is human nature we love changing. I just started working online this year and I am enjoying a lot so I don't have the feeling of quitting just yet.
08-30-2018, 07:28 PM
(08-30-2018 06:46 PM)a_jerobon Wrote:  I think it is because you have been working online for long and now it might be getting boring, that is human nature we love changing. I just started working online this year and I am enjoying a lot so I don't have the feeling of quitting just yet.

Yes I have been working online since 2012 but the sites I do now are different to back then. I remember I couldn't wait to get there each day. Some days are better than others now .. maybe I should take a break once or twice a week.
08-30-2018, 09:44 PM
That thought hasn't crossed my mind yet maybe sometime in the future when I'll be having my offline job. At the moment, I treasure my online jobs so much.
08-31-2018, 01:13 AM
Yes now and again that happens to me as well Smile

Try making a goal or goals for yourself. Im going to make X amount of money this month. Or X amount of money from a certain site

Try a new combination of sites, instead of say the same 10 you do daily, try a different set of 10

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2018, 02:31 AM
I have felt that way about a few different sites in the past but I have stuck it out and just a few days off from them. Then i went back and earned more .

My blog
08-31-2018, 03:35 PM
I feel this mostly when I bored or just tired and I just take a break and after some time start posting again.
09-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Most of the times siyes start scamming people, I usually feel like I should quit and find something important to do offline.
09-01-2018, 09:46 AM
I have felt like this so many times since I started this journey back in 2005. I really started full time in 2007 but I have kept at it over the years. I have taken breaks and some of them have been long breaks. I get so tired of taking surveys that I feel like chopping my fingers off at times so that I cannot take any more. I take a break and eventually come back because this is where I truly want to earn.
09-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Something else can make me quit online working is sites scamming people and delayed payments makes me demoralised. I hate it when am conned.