Current time: 11-15-2018, 12:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it worth following up Adsense application?
08-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Is it worth following up Adsense application?
I have been rejected twice and now I wonder if I should really follow up my
Adsense application.

Could those who have that account please let us know how much they have earned because of the Adsense AccountDodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Is it worth following up Adsense application?
Once you get denied means you are denied. There seems to be no way to get it back. Though you can reapply with site which has lot of traffic and better content. Then maybe they can consider. But most of the time if your website has mediocre content then you can forget getting any form of reply.
Find all posts by this user
08-29-2018, 12:16 PM
(08-28-2018 07:06 PM)overcast Wrote:  Once you get denied means you are denied. There seems to be no way to get it back. Though you can reapply with site which has lot of traffic and better content. Then maybe they can consider. But most of the time if your website has mediocre content then you can forget getting any form of reply.

Have you had any success and if so what has been your earning possibility? I am told I could try again but they did not say about applying with a new website.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2018, 05:10 PM
I have an Adsense account because I needed one when I joined WebAnswers years ago .. that's how we were paid. They are much stricter than they used to be and many people got rejected. Some of them eventually did get accepted by repeated trying. The good thing is you always have it even if you don't use it. I haven't used mine for years.
11-04-2018, 08:30 PM
I have had same denial and still now can't still get in
.But if you can you should try following up again and see how it goes.
11-05-2018, 12:34 AM
If you have personal blog or political rant stuff then avoid following up they have given their verdict. If they have rejected your niche site then make the changes and then follow up again.