Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Points Increase
08-14-2018, 11:47 PM
More Points Increase
The number of points earned for referring new members has been increased 5x (from 5 to 25 points)

Your referral code can be found in your user area.

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: More Points Increase
I just noticed you have reduced points for threads from 20 to 12. Am I right? Wish threads had 20 and that would encourage users to write quality threads - just a suggestion. Thank you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2018, 11:35 AM
Yes - but at the same time the points you earn when people reply to threads has increased - so low quality threads that get no replies will earn 12 points - but high quality threads that get a lot of replies will earn a lot more than 20 points --- my intention on the points change was to encourage quality threads, and not get the forum flooded with lots of threads that have few or no replies.

08-20-2018, 12:00 PM
You idea is really good. I must bring this to the notice of the community. I will do it sometime today may be.
08-20-2018, 01:20 PM
Thank you for your support Smile

08-20-2018, 04:40 PM
(08-20-2018 11:35 AM)admin Wrote:  Yes - but at the same time the points you earn when people reply to threads has increased - so low quality threads that get no replies will earn 12 points - but high quality threads that get a lot of replies will earn a lot more than 20 points --- my intention on the points change was to encourage quality threads, and not get the forum flooded with lots of threads that have few or no replies.

Yes I think that's an excellent idea although we can never tell how well our threads are going to do as sometimes I have posted something I thought will do well and it flops, and other times a thread which I wonder about really takes off. You can't always tell what people will go for.
08-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Quite true ~ but something that can make your threads get more replies is to come back and reply yourself… I mean, if someone makes a comment on your thread, reply to them … in that way you will make the thread a conversation and it should get longer.

08-20-2018, 11:13 PM
Once those 10 posts are written members will not be seen around and to write those 10 posts one needs little time. Looking at the last post against each tab it is seen that not many are visible. If there is some kind of attraction for members to be there for hours like ForumCoin is doing then there will be more views for those Ads one sees. I may be wrong but this is my observation.
08-21-2018, 12:07 AM
It is good to know this info about threads.It is not quite easy to figure out which thread will have success,but we can try out more threads.