Current time: 10-24-2018, 10:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AVERAGE posting limit
10-10-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: AVERAGE posting limit
(08-21-2018 11:30 AM)admin Wrote:  Before requesting payout they would need a count of less than 10 --- so if you are over 10 and keep posting, it doesn't matter - your average will go up -- then at some point you will need to take a couple of days off, or post less for a few days then the average will drop.

So when we are about to request for a payout, we just need to make sure our average is less than 10, am I right? I like this average concept of posting limit. There are some days I have more free time, then I can write more, but some days I can't find time to write at all. Thanks for coming up with this idea! ^_^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2018, 08:57 AM
RE: AVERAGE posting limit
(10-10-2018 12:21 AM)kaka135 Wrote:  
(08-21-2018 11:30 AM)admin Wrote:  Before requesting payout they would need a count of less than 10 --- so if you are over 10 and keep posting, it doesn't matter - your average will go up -- then at some point you will need to take a couple of days off, or post less for a few days then the average will drop.

So when we are about to request for a payout, we just need to make sure our average is less than 10, am I right? I like this average concept of posting limit. There are some days I have more free time, then I can write more, but some days I can't find time to write at all. Thanks for coming up with this idea! ^_^

Yes, quite right…

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply