Current time: 11-15-2018, 11:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AVERAGE posting limit
08-15-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: AVERAGE posting limit
(08-14-2018 11:43 PM)admin Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback ~ I see you currently have an AVERAGE 4.96 posts per day ~ you'll have to do a lot of posting to get over this limit Smile

Yeah I guess but it's not all about the money for me. I'm just happy making a small contribution to the site. I don't always have time to do a lot of posting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2018, 12:21 AM
Do the count goes up every time you write a post or do you have to wait and see the next day? Smile
08-18-2018, 09:28 AM
The count works in real time~ I see your average posting rate is currently 4.31 … so you are very unlikely to have problems, please just enjoy posting!

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
08-21-2018, 09:52 AM
What happens if the average is more than 10 and the user continues to post?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2018, 11:30 AM
Before requesting payout they would need a count of less than 10 --- so if you are over 10 and keep posting, it doesn't matter - your average will go up -- then at some point you will need to take a couple of days off, or post less for a few days then the average will drop.

08-21-2018, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 11:40 AM by bestwriter.)
(08-15-2018 05:44 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  
(08-14-2018 11:43 PM)admin Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback ~ I see you currently have an AVERAGE 4.96 posts per day ~ you'll have to do a lot of posting to get over this limit Smile

Yeah I guess but it's not all about the money for me. I'm just happy making a small contribution to the site. I don't always have time to do a lot of posting.

That is true specially when one has many sites to work on. At the moment I just have myLot, ForumCoin and this site and so I have time to post and I like when my bank explodes (lol).

(08-21-2018 11:30 AM)admin Wrote:  Before requesting payout they would need a count of less than 10 --- so if you are over 10 and keep posting, it doesn't matter - your average will go up -- then at some point you will need to take a couple of days off, or post less for a few days then the average will drop.

This the users should know. So no payment until the average comes to 10. And getting those 10 posts here will not take more than an hour.
08-21-2018, 11:56 AM
No, the average must be under 10....any number under 10 is fine .....

08-21-2018, 02:24 PM
Thank you for this clarification.It is good to know this rule,so we can follow it,and we know how to cash out.I was not aware of this rule,that the average must be under 10,to cash out.
08-21-2018, 03:51 PM
Good I sought clarification. I may even post a dunce smilie for that but where are the smilies? (lol)
08-26-2018, 12:33 AM
I think it is best to have rules in place so that the site is balanced and members are aware of the posting rules/limits etc. I will be lucky to get the 10 per day in here at this point in time but the kids start back to school soon and I will give it a good try after that happens. A good ptp site always makes me happy.