Current time: 10-21-2018, 11:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
YouGov surveys
09-03-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: YouGov surveys
I have been with this site for a few years now and get surveys all the time. I earn at least 5000-8000 points a month and I am currently at 76500 points on my ways to 100,000 points to a 100 visa gift card

My blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2018, 02:02 AM
(09-03-2018 02:11 AM)Shellyann36 Wrote:  I like YouGov. I use it on my PC and I don't have the app. I normally cash out for a CVS/Michaels or Walmart gift card rewards for $25 with the point balance being 30,000. I like the fact that they don't waste my time with surveys that I am not qualified for.

Have you received any survey from the site recently? It has been almost a month and I haven't received any survey from them.
09-06-2018, 02:57 AM
(09-06-2018 02:02 AM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:  Have you received any survey from the site recently? It has been almost a month and I haven't received any survey from them.

Ive been getting them all along, yesterday I got one, and cashed out, I get one at least weekly

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2018, 10:20 AM
(09-06-2018 02:57 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  
(09-06-2018 02:02 AM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:  Have you received any survey from the site recently? It has been almost a month and I haven't received any survey from them.

Ive been getting them all along, yesterday I got one, and cashed out, I get one at least weekly
it is nice when you get them like that. I just got another I will do it tomorrow Wink

My blog
09-06-2018, 12:35 PM
(09-06-2018 02:57 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  

I also used to receive weekly surveys but somehow they stopped a month ago. Do you think that I should contact the support in this regard?
10-12-2018, 05:32 AM
(08-14-2018 04:57 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:  I have used the desktop version but quit once they stopped sending surveys. I didn't know there was an app so I might see if I have any luck with this. Are the surveys regular?

I am quite surprised to read that you don't get many survey invitations from them. If I am not mistaken, you are staying in UK, right? I thought you would get many surveys.

I didn't download the app, as I didn't see any extra feature which I can't access it via the website. In fact, I only wait until the email invitation then only I click on the link to complete the survey. One thing good about YouGov survey is that we won't get disqualified, if I am not mistaken, so as long as we receive the invitation, that means we are able to complete it.

It's quite slow for me as well, but I think the surveys are nice to answer, and I have got paid twice. The minimum payout for my country is around $18 USD. I think it's different for different countries.
10-12-2018, 05:50 AM
(09-06-2018 12:35 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:  Do you think that I should contact the support in this regard?

Yes I would, just ask if they could check your account for you, as you have realized you havent received anything in quite some time, you would like them to check to make sure there are no problems with your account

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2018, 08:48 PM
In my views YouGov is one of the best of all the survey sites (Except Live Tribe, Australia where I get a good number of surveys). I have never failed or screened out in YouGov so far during my membership of 3+ years. Generally I get easy surveys in the range of $1-1.75 coming from their regional office in Dubai (I am registered from India). They pay me through Western Union when I accumulate $50 (generally in 2-3 months on an average). I love this site for its easy questions, number of surveys and payment within reasonable limit.