Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How much time are you spending daily online on earning sites?
09-19-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: How much time are you spending daily online on earning sites?
I spent 2 hours to do most of the PTP sites. And it was a bit difficult if you ask me. Lot of posts to make and it takes a bit of time overall way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2018, 05:52 AM
(09-19-2018 09:47 PM)overcast Wrote:  I spent 2 hours to do most of the PTP sites. And it was a bit difficult if you ask me. Lot of posts to make and it takes a bit of time overall way.

Yes I find that the PTP sites do take alot more of my time then my other sites, trying to find threads your interested in posting on etc.

I think I am up to 3-4 hours now adding the ptp sites Sad

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2018, 06:44 AM
Yeah. I think on mylot it is lot easier. But the earning counter moves very slow on mylot. It's a bit hard to reach payout there.
09-20-2018, 07:53 AM
(09-20-2018 05:52 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  
(09-19-2018 09:47 PM)overcast Wrote:  I spent 2 hours to do most of the PTP sites. And it was a bit difficult if you ask me. Lot of posts to make and it takes a bit of time overall way.

Yes I find that the PTP sites do take alot more of my time then my other sites, trying to find threads your interested in posting on etc.

I used more than 16 hours on EarnThatBuck when the reward program was there. Now I don't use so much time. I have times where I just sit with my computer and checking every earning site.
09-20-2018, 09:36 PM
Some of the time the time may increase depending on if there are more sites on TFW and Postloop. You can see that often it increases for me randomly in month.
10-27-2018, 03:51 PM
The amount of time I am spending on sites has changed recently because I often change the sites I am working on. I have dropped some of the sites I find time consuming and replaced them with sites that are quick to do. Then I don't get so bored.
10-30-2018, 04:49 AM
Today I have only spent 1 hour. And so far that seems to be working out. I hope to see if it brings any additional hours for learning new other stuff.
10-30-2018, 05:04 PM
This week is different because it's half term for the schools in the UK so I am only spending early mornings on my computer and perhaps a little time in the evenings if I'm not too tired. The rest of the time I am doing things with my granddaughter.
10-30-2018, 07:05 PM
I'm beginning to have less time for online sites because of engagement off-line. lately I doubt I have spend more than 2 hours. hope to do more from now on
10-31-2018, 05:00 AM
(09-20-2018 05:52 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  

I am currently only sticking with the FC and Postloop. So my forum limit is pretty much limit that I have. I hope to have more options in near future.