Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What do you like about youcashchat.com
10-30-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: What do you like about youcashchat.com
I like the friendly nature of the platform and some friendly people here. I don't feel like I was feeling in the Digital global and the BMF.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2018, 05:11 AM
YCC is very laid back and I like that, I also like that its smaller, I just load view todays posts, while sometimes I dont post on them all, I do read them all Smile I like to see what you guys are up to.

Those bigger sites I spend too much time trying to find something I want to post about, and most often waste alot of time as I dont find anything

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-30-2018, 07:13 PM
YCC is still relaxing for me. I feel less tensed working on the site. The users on the site are quite friendly too.
10-31-2018, 06:32 PM
I also find the YCC relaxing. And the best part is that YCC has some really good authors who reply back. This is harder in other forums.
11-01-2018, 05:19 PM
(10-30-2018 04:51 AM)overcast Wrote:  I like the friendly nature of the platform and some friendly people here. I don't feel like I was feeling in the Digital global and the BMF.

Yes these are the two forums where people complain the most about unfriendly admin. It makes people uneasy and gives a weird feeling to a site, a bit like walking on eggshells.
11-02-2018, 05:02 AM
Yeah and the thing is that uneasy feeling just gets harder as well. I think that can be avoided if we avoid those type of people. this is one reason i hope those members don't come in here.
11-04-2018, 08:07 PM
I wonder why an online site should be that way, people walking on eggshells. I haven't been on the site for a long while now.
11-05-2018, 02:58 PM
It's better to be among the people who are commenting with some safe and happiness in them. than the people those who are not like this. this is why i spend time here more.