Current time: 11-14-2018, 05:11 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What do you like about youcashchat.com
08-14-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: What do you like about youcashchat.com
Thank you for the positive comments Smile .... if you have any suggestions on improvements they are always welcome

Huh Have Questions? click here : Don't miss our offers click here
Big Grin Support us & join the CashChat group ~ click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2018, 12:03 PM
YourCashChat is easy to navigate and since I am from ForumCoin my experience there has made wok simple here. I am a newbie and hope to make my presence felt in more ways than one Here's to YourCashChat.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2018, 01:01 PM
I have noticed that too.I have met here well known members from other forums,and I am glad to see them being active here too.
10-15-2018, 03:31 PM
I like the fact that admin always responds to questions or concerns and also the fact there aren't too many rules. I know we won't log in to find a load of unpleasant comments about the quality of posting.
10-15-2018, 06:22 PM
I like it because I can post anything here in general chat and can earn some extra cash from the site.
10-15-2018, 07:10 PM
I think the forum is going just good. I hope we just have more regular new discussion to comment on. That way we can have some sort of active participation.
10-27-2018, 09:01 PM
I still like the simplicity of the forum and the admin is active too. it not like other very difficult to post sites.
10-28-2018, 02:42 AM
There are so many nice people here who do not mind if another person has a different opinion than themselves. That is something the other forum sites are missing.
10-28-2018, 05:37 PM
(10-28-2018 02:42 AM)Jeanette2091 Wrote:  There are so many nice people here who do not mind if another person has a different opinion than themselves. That is something the other forum sites are missing.

Yes that's a good point. I always feel the atmosphere is nice and I look forward to coming. I used to be nervous about posting on Digital Global and I was put off going to ForumCoin but it's different here.
10-29-2018, 03:01 AM
I like the conversational aspect -- who'd complain about earning money while chatting with friends? -- and the colors of the page are nice on the eyes.