Current time: 11-14-2018, 04:55 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello everyone
07-25-2018, 01:06 PM
Hello everyone
I am new here. And I'm lost in what to do, I hope this will not only be an earning site for me but also a good site to have friends as well. Nice meeting you all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Hello everyone
Hello there! I am new here as well. I hope it is very good for us all.
08-06-2018, 08:26 AM
I agree katkat, I do hope we can earn and find new friends too, we already have one thing in common we like to earn money!

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2018, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 09:13 AM by metsrock69.)
Hi Katkat, you should see a few names you know. I seen you on forumcoin. it is great to see another familiar name here

My blog
08-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Hello kakat, I'm sure I have seen this username on forum coin.Welcome to the forum, I have also just joined I hope we get the best from here too.
08-13-2018, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 11:08 AM by katkat.)
(07-25-2018 01:06 PM)katkat Wrote:  I am new here. And I'm lost in what to do, I hope this will not only be an earning site for me but also a good site to have friends as well. Nice meeting you all.

(08-05-2018 12:49 PM)Shellyann36 Wrote:  Hello there! I am new here as well. I hope it is very good for us all.

I am hoping the same to everyone. It's always good to try out something new in the online world.

(08-06-2018 08:26 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  I agree katkat, I do hope we can earn and find new friends too, we already have one thing in common we like to earn money!
Well that is a good start that we have one thing in common. And I am hoping that the frienship will go as we are trying to venture in some other online earning sites.

(08-06-2018 09:13 AM)metsrock69 Wrote:  Hi Katkat, you should see a few names you know. I seen you on forumcoin. it is great to see another familiar name here

Now I understand that it is good to use the same username in online sites that we are joining. We can all both help each other in our goal towards earning more.

(08-06-2018 04:51 PM)matt Wrote:  Hello kakat, I'm sure I have seen this username on forum coin.Welcome to the forum, I have also just joined I hope we get the best from here too.

Yes I am in Forum Coin and I am happy to be there. I was actually one of those who post a thread about this site hoping that I can gain more knowledge and infos because I am so lost how this site works. And I actually got what I wanted. Hoping we will be happy in this site. More power to the site and to us all. Happy Earning.
08-13-2018, 08:06 PM
I have seen you at ForumCoin. This site is more or less the same and so it will be cake walk for you. Nevertheless do go through all the important posts that Admin has put up and then start with a bang.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2018, 10:10 PM
Hello KitKat,good to have you here.it like almost all forum coin members are here.
09-18-2018, 10:48 AM
It's been a while that I wasn't able to visit and thank you so much for the welcome message. Yes most of you are familiar in FC and it's so nice feeling I am with you in a different place/site. Happy earning to us all.