Current time: 10-24-2018, 11:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 out 10 for Paypal
04-23-2017, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 04:52 PM by VishalM.)
2 out 10 for Paypal
/
did a simple survey with Clixsense.com. It was about payment brands. I gave paypal 2/10 (points) for removing clixsense account.

I got 75 cents for the survey. Angel

1 cent gallon/Water Filters and Hide ip address/Mac address

business.onn@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: 2 out 10 for Paypal
Haha. I think the issue is PTC being scam model for business. It was reasonable for the paypal for remove the same from their payment system.
10-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Yes I think a lot of people were disappointed when paypal gave up on ptc sites although there are a few that are still accepted. Ayuwage is a ptc site with a difference and you can still get paid through paypal with them.
10-12-2018, 08:28 PM
I think it's reasonable because the PTC traffic is automated and fake. It is not organic traffic for the website. So obviously PTC has to be taking the blame for that. We can't argue with fake traffic part.
10-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Its good that I don't use PTC sites anymore, I love being paid through PayPal and whenever I get a site that is not accepted by it, I quit.
10-14-2018, 07:45 PM
Yes me too. I am kind of staying away from it. Because earning is a bit harder and also time goes on quickly and we earn less.
10-16-2018, 06:07 AM
I still use PayPal often, especially since it is accepted at a lot of places around here and I can deposit the money into my bank account. No longer having PayPal was one of the reasons why I quit Clixsense.