Current time: 07-27-2017, 02:39 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - 10 points per post, 20 per thread. You also earn points just for logging in, creating and voting on polls and even when other members reply to your threads! These points can be converted into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Your Life Ads
09-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Welcome to Your Life Ads
Welcome to Your Life Ads! Launched late in 2013 as the 2nd site in our network it offers a very simple concept.
$6 buys you lifetime banner advertising on 6 of our network sites - and allows you to earn $3 commissions, earn hundreds of dollars on autopilot and much more!

http://yourlifeads.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Welcome to Your Life Ads
(09-10-2014 12:04 PM)admin Wrote:  Welcome to Your Life Ads! Launched late in 2013 as the 2nd site in our network it offers a very simple concept.
$6 buys you lifetime banner advertising on 6 of our network sites - and allows you to earn $3 commissions, earn hundreds of dollars on autopilot and much more!

http://yourlifeads.com
Hello Dear admin How can I make money from here please explain
10-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Quite simply;

1 - You have a banner spot that allows you to submit one banner that will rotate on 6 of our websites forever. Make sure this banner is set up to advertise your site or affiliate link - enjoy this advertising and the new business/referrals it brings you.
2 - Introduce your friends to YourLifeAds - you will earn $3 for each person you introduce
3 - Just wait Smile You will be placed in a random matrix, when new members join they may be placed in your downline, you will earn cash each time someone is placed in your downline. This is random, there is nothing you need to do, but of course if you promote yourlifeads well, more members will join and the more members that might be placed in your downline.
02-24-2017, 06:37 PM
Admin please i would like you to give more details because i would like to join.
02-25-2017, 10:58 AM
All the details are here: http://yourlifeads.com/details.php
If you have any more questions please let me know....
02-26-2017, 11:38 PM
I have seen it but it isnt free membership