Current time: 09-24-2017, 06:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - 10 points per post, 20 per thread. You also earn points just for logging in, creating and voting on polls and even when other members reply to your threads! These points can be converted into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never replied to my purchase
08-21-2016, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 06:18 PM by camgirl.)
Never replied to my purchase
You guys know the cash chat guys offer domains and hosting for sale i recently bought a 2 year subscription for ptc site domain and hosting , but they never replied to me or answered to my support mail for more than one week now.

they also did not give me any username or anything and also they are not refunding.

If any of you guys please look into this thread please reply me about atleast refunding.

http://yourwebtoday.com/login/join.php

this is the domain providing site

Created_↓ Action Batch From/To Account Amount Fees Balance Details

09:13 19.08.16 Transfer 143653210 U1376679
Invest Director -49.97 0.9751 8.01 Sent Payment 49.00 USD to account U1376679. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Hosting. Payment ID: Hosting

They are not replying .

Please sombody help me recover the money or help me to set up the domain

thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Never replied to my purchase
they have finally replied me after almost two months , i think they never check anything.

rofl

camgirl
Hello; I have no record of the payment. Can you please forward the information (payment type and transaction number) so I can look this up for you.
09-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Hi;
Firstly of course I am terribly sorry for this delay. I have emailed you directly, but in short we didn't get your support ticket at the time (a techincal issue) and you posted this message in the wrong part of the forum that is rarely checked.

We look forward to making this up to you!
Thanks for your business!
09-08-2016, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 03:08 PM by camgirl.)
thanks for taking action even if it is delayed i suspected that the ticket must have not reached you , so posted on the thread to make the purchase known.

i have ordered for this package.

Money Making Sites:
Paid to Click (PTC) Site
Run a paid to click site! A very powerful paid to click site that includes paid to click, paid to read, banners, text ads, downline builders a forum, a lottery and much, much more! from $1.50 per month!

Order

2 Years ($1.50 per month*24 + one time $15 set-up fee = $49)

as you can see the perfect money transaction i have transferred the amount .

how long will it take for you to setup my ptc website .????

thanks awaiting reply.

another mail i got from admin

Hello;
Firstly I would like to, of course, appolgize for this massive delay.

We had had problems with our ticket system. Most tickets were lost and we have only just recovered them. I have now also seen the message in our forum, I didn't see it before as it was posted in the general chat section that is rarely checked.

To make up for this delay I would like to offer you an additional 1 year hosting free of charge.
I am also replying to you with my personal email - if you contact me directly here there will never be a delay.

I would like to confirm the order of TharaniPaidToClick.com set up as a PTC site, is the correct?

Many Regards.
Admin
YWT

thats great thanks guys !!!

hope i see the website live and running soon .
09-09-2016, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 02:43 PM by camgirl.)
very prompt reply

Hello;
We have now reserved the domain name and ordered the license key for your new website. We are just waiting on these two things and then we can have your website up and running.
Just to let you know, usually we use the same username you used for yourweblive, but this time we couldn't as you used an email for your username, so when your new site is running your username for all parts is ( hidden for security purposes )

I will send you an email with more information as soon as your site is set up and running.

Many Regards
Admin
YWT

Hello;
Your new site is now up and running.

We have rushed this site because you have waited for long enough! If there are any errors I hope you will understand and forgive. I will check the site over personally over the weekend - normally I would check it over before giving the login details to a customer, but as I said I imagine you are wanting to see the site up and running as soon as possible!

I suggest if you are not familiar with the script that you spend some time looking through the site and admin area carefully before launch. Any questions at all please let me know!

Once you are ready to open your site please also let me know and so I can help with promotion of the site.

Regards
Admin
YWT

(cropped some part of the mail which has personal details for security purposes )

done !!!! site is built

please anyone feel free to access the site and buy ads.

http://tharanipaidtoclick.com/

still working on certain basics and trying to get some ads from friends .

anyway feel free to explore the site.
09-09-2016, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 04:30 PM by camgirl.)
waiting for reply for troubleshoooting admin stopped replying after a while , they need some boost up once or other time rofl.

admins and user's since mail takes long time to reply and if instant support is not available you can use the chat room to discuss with me about placing ads and any trouble shooting.

http://tharanipaidtoclick.com/phpchat/

also added a game page and a calender page , will add a support page also for live support,

link to blacknova game

http://tharanipaidtoclick.com/bnt/

link to calender

http://tharanipaidtoclick.com/webcal/login.php?

done added support page too , also site has contact form for live support , use the following link.

http://tharanipaidtoclick.com/livehelper/
02-27-2017, 12:49 AM
Hey camgirl just join your thread hope we will be buddy