Current time: 09-24-2017, 06:39 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - 10 points per post, 20 per thread. You also earn points just for logging in, creating and voting on polls and even when other members reply to your threads! These points can be converted into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
12-31-2014, 07:18 AM
hello
I am brand new around here. I found your forum via your YLA site and I found that through bestE monies. I think the YLA concept is sound and just needs some promotion. Does it have many members yet?

My name is David, the one that sent you the double support ticket (Dodgy ) about signing up by sending you money through paypal.

There is not a lot of activity here. Do you have many members yet?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: hello
I got some money for ego pay but all your links are for the old alert pay so you need to update your links.

You need to give your members a chance to give you money man. You never know when someone will come along and want to promote your site in Neobux (like me) Wink
01-04-2015, 02:23 PM
We are a very small group (at the moment!) the only ad running is at bestemoneys. We are in no rush, aiming to grow at a slow but steady rate while we are still working on improving the sites.
There shouldnt be any alertpay links! If you could let me know where you found one I would be very grateful! Thanks!
01-05-2015, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 06:13 AM by moneymarketing.)
(01-04-2015 02:23 PM)admin Wrote:  We are a very small group (at the moment!) the only ad running is at bestemoneys. We are in no rush, aiming to grow at a slow but steady rate while we are still working on improving the sites.
There shouldnt be any alertpay links! If you could let me know where you found one I would be very grateful! Thanks!

Hi,

I tried to replicate the situation where the site took me to the payout gateway with an alertpay and perfect money button but was not able to. I think it was connected to the email activation link somehow

One other request if possible is stats on the banner link. If I were to see good results on my banners, I might be interested on buying more positions.

Thanks.

P.S. on Best Emonies was where I found your link. Great site!

I left a comment and am promoting the site via the links at BestE Cool
01-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Many thanks, I will find (and remove) the alertpay code!

Banner stats would be great. I have added it to our list of future updates - it's actually a bit of a job to add, but I'm sure not impossible Smile