Your Cash Chat
Hi everyone - Printable Version

+- Your Cash Chat (http://yourcashchat.com)
+-- Forum: Other Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Hi everyone (/showthread.php?tid=730)

Hi everyone - nela13 - 10-09-2018 07:15 PM

Hi everyone, I am Nela and I am new on this site. I read about it in another forum and I still figuring out how this forum works.
I am a librarian, mother of 2 wonderful children Heart It is nice to be here and I am looking forward to interacting with all of you Shy

RE: Hi everyone - Jeanette2091 - 10-09-2018 07:27 PM

Hi Nela! Nice to have you here! I hope you will like it. Big Grin

If you have any questions please let us know.

RE: Hi everyone - msmoneybags - 10-09-2018 11:55 PM

Hi Nela welcome to YCC!! Many of us use the same usernames as we do on other sites, so some of us you should recognize.

I love that your a librarian!! I love reading and visit my local library weekly. Its getting a huge expansion right now, then after that is complete they will be redoing the old part. I cant wait to see it!

RE: Hi everyone - Jeanette2091 - 10-10-2018 12:03 AM

The library close to where I live is not what it used to be. I really miss how it was when I was a kid and they had the newest of the new fairy tales books. I have not visited the place for some time because now I am buying the books online and reading other books on Wattpad.

How is your library where you work?

RE: Hi everyone - a_jerobon - 11-10-2018 04:34 PM

Hi welcome to YCC. This is a great site and you will have a lot of fun and learn much here.

RE: Hi everyone - Sprite1950 - 11-10-2018 05:32 PM

I didn't know you were a librarian. How come we have had so many conversations on MyLot and I didn't know! No wonder you're so clever Smile